Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You have to be kidding me!!!!

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/10/cnn-reports-palin-bikini-photo-but-fails-to-tell-viewers-its-a-fake/

Click on the link to read the story. I cant in good faith write it out because it is so stupid. I cant believe that a major network would allow this garbage on thier site. I mean do readers really think that Sarah Palin would pose in an American flag bikini with an assault rifle? I know she has that gun toting persona but that doesnt mean she would actually pose in an American flag bikini with a gun? It just goes to FURTHER my point that the left biased media is so anxious to get Obama elected that they will do anything to scare the public. Not that this tactic would work because its so obviously fake that all it accomplishes is to make CNN look like a bunch of morons and adds more people to the "voting for McCain list." Come on this is out of control now. I know there is nothing that can be done about it, but the networks have to know that people arent going to have news delivered to them by such blantanly biased people and will turn to other sources or none at all.

Read the rest of the article to see more lies that CNN tried to spread and that were later debunked. You know Joe Bidden is sitting somewhere smiling because he is on the Obama ticket he somehow gets a free pass. Not so Joe! Wait till the debates!

I cant spend any more time on this bikini story or my head will explode. But I hope some journalism teacher somewhere is collecting all of this garbage so they can use in Jounalism 101 on what NOT to do!

http://elections.foxnews.com/files/2008/09/090308_palinstories.jpg

I will cover the Obama session on the O'Reilly show this week after its all over.

No comments: