Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another day another attack!

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/obama-cancels-snl-appearance

I hate US Weekly but this morning I was bored and thought I would see what the left loonies were saying. And of course, Tina Fay's performance of her impersonation of Palin was top billing. Now the link above is what I found interesting. Obama canceled his appearance of the show so he could help out with the hurricane. So the producer, Lorne Micheals says "we will shift the tone of the show away from politics because of the hurricane". So does the Republican VP nominee not count? Is she fair game no matter what? I cant get over how the show business industry is so anti-McCain that even their own standards are skewed! Let's unite for the hurricane, lets do everything for the hurricane except if your a Republican. Its so obvious and the main stream American public isnt having it! I call for letters to be written, emails to be sent and boycotts to take place. We cant just blog about it and spin our wheels. There has to be a way to stand up and say we respect your differing views and know you cant be persuaded but you need to have balance if you are responsable for entertaining the public and ESPECIALLY if you are reporting the news! Charles Gibson that goes for you too! Thanks for being such a dick because it helped her and now there are more undecided voters who will now vote McCain/Palin. And all you did Gibson, was make yourself look like an jerk.

1 comment:

Ssssteve said...

I couldn't agree more!!

Found your site through your brothers. I will link you on my blog!! Keep up the good writing!!!