Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Was There Ever any Question?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/24/umass-obama/

The link is to the story about UMASS offering extra credit for students who campaign for Obama. Now I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's true that a visiting professor is the one responsable for the offer, but even so this does not suprise me in the least. And if gone unchecked, I am sure that it would have continued. Just another in many instances of the left wing loons endoctrinating the youth of America who cant think for themselves.

There was another story this week about a college professor, I forget which one, who was giving an assignment to his Freshman English class. Ok before I continue, let's all take a step back in time and remember English 101. It was writing stupid papers on topics like summer vacation and favorite animals. This professor assigned his students to write a paper on Palin. But not just on her, he wanted them to destoy her. He used vicious language and told them they were not allowed to support her, only bad things. When a few students objected to the assignment they were chastised. Of course the prof got in trouble and all is good and well in the world with one less loonie in the classroom. But it's disgusting that someone who is entrusted to open the minds of young people would instead try to instill them with false knowledge and most of all, hate.

The negative attacks havent stopped either. I didnt watch the Emmy's because I know better, but I saw the clips of the people who made fun of her. They weren't even intelligent about it. They were just making personal insults as if they were bullies on the school yard. Thats all they are too. But let me ask you this, how is making fun of someone's hair and glasses in any way intelligent or political minded? It's just not having anything good to say about the opponent because you cant make any argument for your candidate. And it used to make me mad when Hollywood celebs would say things like that. But then I remembered that it's people like me who pay their salary. So #1 I dont buy mags or see movies or watch thier networks. And #2 I just realized that they make idiots of themselves and alienate themselves from thier "fans" on thier own. So I just laugh now.

1 comment:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I'm sure the same would be offered to students helping the McCain campaign, right?

Bwahahahahaha!