Monday, September 8, 2008

Here we go again

Ok, I admit it. I turned on MTV last night because I was remotely curious to see what Britney Spears had planned. I dont usually watch the station and havent for years because it hasnt played music vidoes since flannel was in style. Its all garbage and tired reality shows. Anyhow, thats neither here nor there. I watch this host-this British host-open the show and within the first 10 minutes he is endorsing Obama and slamming Palin and calling George Bush "a retarded cowboy." People in the crowd were cheering. Of course, because Hollywood is always going to be on the left wing bandwagon. But it angered me that here was this guy, WHO ISNT EVEN A US CITIZEN, publically endorsing Obama on behalf of the network and then slamming the daughter of Palin and people were cheering. It is making me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Even after Obama asked that the familes be off limits they wont shut up. Maybe because the polls dont lie and they are scared now!!! So I shut off the tv.

Then I turn it back on with the intention of changing the station right as that British dude claimes that the pregnant daughter of Palin was a PR stunt! And the applause was less boisterous but it was there. Can you believe it? That someone would go on television and actually accuse our VP nomination of getting her daughter to get pregnant as a politcal move. That is the lowest thing I have ever heard. I hope that the intelligent people who were watching can see through that enough to make thier own decision based on facts, no matter who they choose.

I hope the Obama camp publically denounces this guy and his comments as well as MTV. As for me, I will be writing more letters. If they do not denouce him and his comments then it will be obvious to the previously ignorant people that the media is left winged biased and now the personal attacks will be more frequent because they have nothing else. I hope that Sarah Palin and her family have the fortitude to recognize this and the grace and dignity to brush it off and hold thier heads high. Because even though there are dirtbags like this in the world saying mean things about her, she has more support that Obama. Polls dont lie!

So to the host of the VMA awards, I tell you to go back to England because your not funny and we dont care what you have to say anyway. Plus I am not too worried about it because no one watches MTV anymore anyway. Those that do have about 5 years until they vote anyway. I dont feel old saying I dont recognize any acts from the show because all of the manufactured boy/girl bands that MTV pumps out each year arent music or artists. Its a business and they are all sheep. Anyone who claims the Jonas brothers are talented should be lined up and shot.

No comments: