Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tonight's the Night

I will be too tired to blog after tonight's debate because I am dogsitting the worlds most evil dog. So I will write about it tomorrow. But my hopes for tonight's debate is that McCain stays cool again but comes after Obama with more than before. He held back a lot during the first debate and I wish he had gone further. I want him to make Obama explain how his "tax cuts" arent really going to be tax cuts. And if the topic veers off to health care, how his plan is even more far left and radical than Hilary's plan. And I would love to see him ask him point blank, like O'Reilly did, about his past associations and most recent ones. Call out Ayers and Acron! Call out Wright and Flagel! Talk about his hands in the pot from Freddie Man and Fannie May. His hands are dirty. It's not just a matter of character, its a direct indication of how he would lead this country. I dont want my president sitting on boards with known terrorists to pass terrible bills. I dont want my president to have accepted money and provided council for an organization that commits voter fraud and most importantly, I dont want my president to slash the military leaving us vunerable and expect that the "hug it out" foreign policy will work. Finally I dont want a president who plays that old song and dance that has been re-branded and re-labled but we all know what it is-re-distribution of wealth. I live in NJ. I pay the highest taxes possible. I dont want to pay more. I work hard for what little I have and I would like to keep more of it. Thats what I call fair.

I promise I will use spell check also :)

No comments: